Just because you can't play DVD's on your portable device, doesn't mean you can't watch them when you're on the move.
Tools like Aimersoft DVD Ripper are powerful enough to rip DVD's into almost any format suitable for watching on PSP, iPod, Zune and iPhone as well as other hardware such as Archos , Xbox and even HP iPaq. Aimersoft DVD Ripper gives you a high degree of control over what exactly is included in your rip such as subtitles and extras.
The program converts to an impressive number of formats including MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, DV, AIFF, FLC, CAF, SD2, F4V and TS. In terms of audio, it will convert to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG and APE. This makes Aimersoft DVD Ripper suitable for anyone that wants to watch their DVD on devices such as iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV and most other mobile devices.
The nice thing about this app is that it allows you to perform a certain amount of editing before the DVD is ripped. You can select the chapters, subtitles, extras and audio track you want to include and even trim the border around a movie. This enables you to make the file much smaller so that it fits onto a mobile device.
It may be a little slow at encoding but Aimersoft DVD Ripper is simple to use, supports a huge number of formats and allows you a lot of control over your conversions.
- Add output of 5.1 sound track.
- Support output formats for playing on iPhone 3G S.
- Add F4V, HD TS, HD MPG based on MPG2 code and MP4 based on MC code as output formats.
- Support DPG format for Nintendo NDS.
- Support customizing the output format.
- Support playing with full screen and playing next file automatically after one.
- Add "keep original"option in the Resolution menu.
- Reserve User info after automatic upgrade.